Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is duble-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text on separate pages.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright of all material is held by the Disease and Molecular Medicine. The editors, editorial board, sponsoring organizations, and publisher do not accept responsibility for the statements expressed by authors in their contributions. Authors can use the published version of their articles for educational purposes. DMM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.